iMedPub Limited is a publishing houseÂ registered in United KingdomÂ offering a new approach to scientific publications. We have been publishing scientific books and journals since 2005.
As an openÂ service to scientists, it is driven by clinicians and researchers for themselves, while serving the interests of the general public. We believe in theÂ crowdsourcingÂ movement and we conceive iMedPub as a collaborative publisher. The grand vision ofÂ iMedPub is a world where all medical researchers and health professionals have an equal opportunity to seek, share and create knowledge. To help actualize our grand vision,Â iMedPub provides an hybrid model for our publications: authors can publish with us under open access or under traditional (subscription)Â model. iMedPub is bilingual English-Spanish. Finally, we are a low cost academic publisher with the lowest fees of all biomedical publishers.
iMedPub aims to uphold the rights of authors, address their needs, and foster a rapid, convenient, unbiased, and comprehensive publishing environment, which not only guarantees the highest quality constructive peer-review process, but also provides an evaluation system that involves the entire research community.Â To fulfill this mission, iMedPub applies the most advanced Internet technologies to bring scholarly publishing into a new generation.
To provide a new publishing system that
- drives an increase in the quality of science world-wide;
- disseminates science freely;
- distills academic excellence;
- delivers the most outstanding and relevant science to the public;
- provides a new academic model for review.
To provide an evaluation and recognition system for authors that is
- rapid and efficient;
- fair and constructive;
- rigorous and prestigious.
To provide a new business model that
- serves publishing needs of researchers;
- obtains sponsors to support open access research publishing,
- aid pharmaceutical companies in reinforcing their brand messages, and to produce customized content to integrate with global and local communication plans.
more atÂ imedpub.com