NOT a "Journal," but a scholarly book series. Indexed in Scopus and listed in Thomson Reuters Book Citation Index.
Please visit the publisher's website (Emerald, based in Bingley, UK) for details.
Description of book series
Advanced Series in Management offers new perspectives on management that will influence theory and practice. New, hybrid, or unusual approaches to―and scholarly ideas about―research in management and related disciplines are welcome. Whether exploratory or evidence-based, analytical or holistic, inquiries often neglected by flagship publications are especially encouraged.
Recent volumes have:
• Shown emerging uses of social media for Human Resources & Strategic Management
• Concentrated on different forms of honesty manifestations & outcomes for individuals & organizations
• Documented relationships between commercial diplomacy, international relations & business
• Explored effects of new uses of Information Technologies in changing management practices in HR & related areas
• Presented an autopoietic theory of firm formation & evolution
• Introduced the competence-based approach to strategy & management theory & practice
Location: Bingley, UK
Latest Activity: Feb 6
This journal does not have any discussions yet.