Gaudeamusacademia.com is the place for researchers and journals about publishing in journals. The community's mission is to connect journals and papers, editors and authors.
- We are an international community of scholars (professor, researchers and journal editors) founded to provide an online tool for academics to help us getting our research published in journals, enabling authors to network with editors and to share what we have learned and discovered about publishing.
- Our vocation is global, our EDITORS and SCIENTISTS come from more than 91 countries all over the world, and all fields of knowledge:
- 20% North America 35% Business and Economics
30% European Union 20% Science and Engineering
8% Rest of Europe 15% Health Sciences
23% Asia and the Pacific 12% Arts and Humanities
9% Arab States and Africa 18% Other Social Sciences
10% Latin America and the Caribbean
- How can Gaudeamus help me?
- I'm a professor, researcher, or scientist
- I'm a journal editor
- Presence on social networks:
- Please contact Gaudeamus Team for help or suggestions
- * Gaudeamus or Gaudeamus Igitur (So Let Us Rejoice) is an old Latin ACADEMIC HYMN, mainly sung or performed at university graduation ceremonies in the Americas and Europe.