Focus and Scope
1. SOMS’ general aim is to contribute to the diffusion of academic research in the areas of management sciences and sustainability.
2. SOMS publishes articles related to three main areas: a) Economics, Management and Entrepreneurship; b) Marketing, Innovation and Services; c) Human Capital and Organisational Behaviour.
3. Specifically, the journal publishes research in the fields of strategic management, human resource management, financial management, accounting, marketing management, innovation management, entrepreneurship, knowledge management, operations management, economy and sustainability.
4. Original papers, review articles and short communications of empirical, methodological or conceptual nature are accepted for publication.
5. Believing that scientific knowledge should be publicly and openly available, articles are accessed freely, while ensuring author's intellectual property rights.
Peer Review Process
SOMS' editorial board follows commonly accepted scientific standards. To achieve this goal, each submitted paper is anonymously reviewed by at least two experts in the field. After evaluating the manuscripts which were submitted and accepted for revision, the reviewers report to the editorial board their assessment on the following criteria:
-relevance of the topic;
-creativity of the approach;
-quality of literature review;
-theoretical, methodological and practical implications.
and, thus, concluding with a proposal for acceptance, revision or rejection of the assessed manuscript.
Location: Avioso S.Pedro, Portugal
Latest Activity: Jan 25
This journal does not have any discussions yet.